Complaint Review: MyDV - mydv.co.uk

• MyDV - mydv.co.uk
    mydv.co.uk
    Internet

MyDV - mydv.co.uk ripoff Waltham Massachusets and Internet

I ordered 2x Sony PSP,s and was overcharged by 5.04 and promised delivery for the 15th Dec. Now 23 Dec and still no goods... I have filed a consumer complaint with the Att. Gen. in Boston.

I telephoned the Att Gen. office and was advised to file this complaint as they have given MYDV until the 31 Dec to fulfill all orders placed before the 16th Dec or issue a full refund by this date.

I managed to get hld of yet another phone number (0013122241676) for MYDV and asked for Kurt to cancel my order and he seems a bit bothered with the Att. Gen. as I told him i knew about their decision and I am filing a consumer complaint.

Hopefully I will get my refund... I am fortunate to be able to purchase the items again but my sympathies go out with all those who didn,nt get anything.

Steve
St Helens
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2005 04:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mydv-mydvcouk/internet/mydv-mydvcouk-ripoff-waltham-massachusets-and-internet-169121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content