Complaint Review: Myfamilymobile

• Reported By: Olivia K — High Point North Carolina
  • Myfamilymobile

Internet
    United States of America

Myfamilymobile promised a $20 discount for 5 months and have not for first 3, Internet

In December I purchased a phone through myfamilymobile I was told 45 days later I would start getting $20 off my bill for 5 months. I havr called every month and they claim to have a system error and promise it will be on my account the next billing cycle.

Of course it is not and it is now April. They refuse to give you your discount and contiously put you off. I am now fed up but was told if I dont pay the full amount my services will be shut off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2013 08:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/myfamilymobile/internet/myfamilymobile-promised-a-20-discount-for-5-months-and-have-not-for-first-3-internet-1043236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content