Complaint Review: myhammock.com

• Reported By: Chris — orlando Florida USA
  • myhammock.com

, Florida
    USA

Myhammock.com, World Class Hammocks Inc., Swings n Things, Double charged me, Terrible Customer Services orlando Florida

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE GUYS!

Entered my credit card information on the site to purchase a product and when page wouldn't load was asked again to enter details. The site looks old and shady in the first place so not sure why I didnt just go to amazon but I figured these guys say they have been around for 25 years. I got a call from some guy confirming my order which was insane because why are you calling? That is super old school and shady as it is, why wouldnt my order just go through. I asked if i was charged twice and they said no.

It turns out I was and when I tried to contact them it was impossible. These guys never sent me my order I did get a refund months later, so yeah thanks for nothing. I want to let everyone know not to buy from these weirdos who offer Terrible customer service, shady business practices and obviously are ran out of a garage somewhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2017 08:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/myhammockcom/florida/myhammockcom-world-class-hammocks-inc-swings-n-things-double-charged-me-terrible-c-1386807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content