Complaint Review:

• Reported By:Elgin Illinois
MYIPRODUCT IMAIL VOICEMAIL
.myiproducts.com Internet U.S.A.

MYIPRODUCT IMAIL VOICEMAIL I was Crammed Nationwide Internet

For the last two months my phone bill was much higher than usual. I wasn't paying attention because my son was sick and in the hospital. Well this months bill I did look closely and there were charges for MYIPRODUCT and EMAIL DISCOUNT NETWORK both for 14.95. I believe they must be connected somehow. When I called MYIPRODUCT the woman I spoke to was nasty, she said she would cancel the service but bill my son directly as she said he was the one who authorized it. Well little does she know that my son was in the hospital when this was supposed to have happened. She said she would bill him directly and go to collections if he doesn't pay!

Camae
Elgin, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2008 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/myiproduct-imail-voicemail/internet/myiproduct-imail-voicemail-i-was-crammed-nationwide-internet-304270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MYIPRODUCT IMAIL VOICEMAIL