Complaint Review: Myiproducts Imail

• Reported By: Suwanee Georgia
  • Myiproducts Imail
    24078 Greenway Road
    Forest Lake, Minnesota

Myiproducts Imail Unauthorized Charges On Monthly AT&T Phone Bill Michigan City Forest Lake Minnesota

My January phone bill was $30.00 higher than normal. I found that two different voice mail companies, MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL and VOICEMAIL SOLUTIONS, are billing me through ENHANCED SERVICES BILLING INC. for voice mail service that I do not need, did not buy, and most certainly did not use.

There was a phone number for MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL (800-286-4455). The "customer service" rep said that a member of my household ordered the service. I explained that I wanted to cancel the service and be reimbursed for all charges. She said that the refund will show on the next AT&T bill. We will see if that happens.

Bruce
Suwanee, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2008 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/myiproducts-imail/forest-lake-minnesota-55025/myiproducts-imail-unauthorized-charges-on-monthly-att-phone-bill-michigan-city-forest-lak-299392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content