Complaint Review: MyIProducts.com

• Reported By: Statesville North Carolina
    MyIProducts.com
    Internet

MyIProducts.com Fradulent billing for service not requested Internet

Fraudulent billing on AT&T regular phone bill for an 800 number supposedly ordered. Never ordered the service and never used it!! These people are scammers!!! A class action suit is definitely called for here!! When I saw the charge, I emailed AT&T to get the charge reversed and was told that they could not negotiate with third party billers!! What a bunch of crap!!!! I called the number for the billing company that AT&T uses and they told me that I was responsible for the charges since I ordered the service!! NEVER HEARD OF THE COMPANY BEFORE!!!! This is a ripoff!!!

I did threaten a lawsuit for MUCH MORE than the monthly sharge and finally was told that they would reverse the monthly fee and cancel the service but I would dare to wager that the charges will not be reversed...I will be contacting an attorney...looks like that will be the only way this will be resolved.

Alan
Statesville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2008 04:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/myiproductscom/internet/myiproductscom-fradulent-billing-for-service-not-requested-internet-322462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content