Complaint Review: Mylife Network

• Mylife Network
    MyLife Network 1100 N Florida Ave
    Tampa , Florida
    USA

Mylife Network Mylife.net Promised to provide compensation for team building and customer aquisition Tampa Florida

Please read from bottom up

• Kadianne And Alcyon Lee (771938) - Today 6:03 pm

Ok please let me know as soon as possible... also ... why cant reps access their back office once it is inactive... i would like to get the contact numbers of my downline to inform them of this so called review processs... wouldnt it make sense to just cancel the landing page so people cannot purchase or enroll?

I will not activate my page until i am paid... but i would like to see my downline to get their numbers... please assist me

• Rep Services Mark (1025) - Today 11:30 am

Hello,

We recently had an unauthorized and illegal access into our system from an IP address that was mass canceling peoples accounts and orders. Since it came from the ip address in question we can only assume it was fraudulent. Commission’s and payouts are effected as a result and MyLife is working very hard to make sure we pay our reps but more importantly that they are correct in the amount. As a result commissions are going through a manual review process at this moment. We are working very hard to preserve your opportunity and an official communication will go out from MyLife about this matter.

We apologize for the delay and ask for your continued patience threw this review.

• Kadianne And Alcyon Lee (771938) - Jul 5, 2014

Ok thanks but Friday has passed and i still have not been paid. I'm very displeased st how all this is being dealt with. Will be emailing the coowners with my grouse. It's demotivating to be doing business and not being paid. What's the point.

• Rep Services Vince (1023) - Jun 30, 2014

Hello,

It would seem your check is going to be going out on the next pay run. You can see that by going to the commissions page, which is located on the left hand side in your back office.

As for your LC bonus you did achieve it in over 30 days and you should receive the $300 dollar bonus. I went ahead and emailed the operations and upper management to get this clarified for me and have this show.

I hope this helps.

Vince

• Kadianne And Alcyon Lee (771938) - Jun 28, 2014

Hello,

Im not being paid my commissions. I have been active every month and have filled my 100 BV requirement but my last payment was May 17th, we are past a month later in June. Please explain, also i have hit the Rank of LC. When am i to see my Bonus reflectiing?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2014 07:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mylife-network/tampa-florida-33602/mylife-network-mylifenet-promised-to-provide-compensation-for-team-building-and-custome-1162365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content