Complaint Review:

• Updated: Sat, March 21, 2015

• Reported By: aggravated — st. louis Missouri USA
MyLife
Internet USA

MyLife I don't know of any others MyLife is using false information to entice me to buy their service Internet

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

MyLife has repeatedly sent my husband and I E-mails with the name and phone number of a woman in Wisconsin.  I finally called this woman on the phone and asked her if she was looking for my husband as the E-mail stated.  I thought perhaps she was a relative of some sort.  She said she had never heard of him or our last name and was shocked.

MyLife is using false information to get us to buy their service, which we do not want.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2015 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mylife/internet/mylife-i-dont-know-of-any-others-mylife-is-using-false-information-to-entice-me-to-buy-t-1217313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyLife