Complaint Review: mylife.com

• mylife.com

Santa Monica, California
    United States of America

mylife.com Violate Privacy Santa Monica, California

I googled my name and found that mylife.com listed my name on their website. Random people can access my personal information on their website. I am100% sure that I have not signed up anything on this website. So how did they get my information???

I called them to remove my information and asked them how they got my information. They kept lying (of course, that was just a script they need to follow). They told me that my information came from "randomly generated public record". What is that? randomly generated? How my personal information can be randomly generated.  I have not used facebook for several months because I do not trust their security. Now, even I don't use social network, they can still obtain my record. What a horrible internet security! I hope someone can stop these companies stealing our information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2011 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mylifecom/santa-monica-california-/mylifecom-violate-privacy-santa-monica-california-765421. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content