Complaint Review:

• Updated: Fri, July 11, 2014

• Reported By: JayA — Honolulu Hawaii
MyLife.net
1100 N Florida Ave Tampa, Florida USA

MyLife.net MyLife Network Unauthorized Charges, Non payment of Commissions, Ripoff, Scam Tampa Florida

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

MyLife.net has not paid commissions to me that were owed. Their System show bonuses earned and on commission day they moved back to pending and to this day they have not been recieved. I authorized the cancelation of all of my auto-ships and webiste and today I was charged again. They have turned my services back on and begun billing me again! Over a week ago all of my services were requested to be terminated. I would not reccommed this company for anyone to join. I have not had a positive experience and I will begin to try and get these charges reconciled.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2014 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mylifenet/tampa-florida-33602/mylifenet-mylife-network-unauthorized-charges-non-payment-of-commissions-ripoff-scam-1161360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyLife.net