Complaint Review: MYLIFE.NET

• MYLIFE.NET
    1100 N FLORIDA AVE
    TAMPA, Florida
    USA

MYLIFE.NET They took my membership fees, they promised new products that never came!!! TAMPA Florida

*Author of original report: I made a declaration about MYLIFE to BBB!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: mylife.net is ripping off people!

I became a member of MYLIFE.net on June 27, 2013. I expect about 2 months for the new products, but after 2 months, we have to wait again...  I was self-employed and I found that this company was not serious, then on August 14,2013, I decided to cancel my membership with them and I sent them a registered letter.  I receiver no answer from the company but one guy here in Quebec to be a moderator between the company and me.

They took about 2 months to make me loosing my time and they decided on November 11, 2013 to not refund me my membership and also my inventory products, because, they said to me that the waranty is only 30 days... and they stretch time at their convenience.

They stole me 540,97$ (601,88$ in CANADIAN MONEY)  and I have no other choice to take a lawyer to defend myself against them.

Be aware of MYLIFE.NET because this company ripoff me more than 540,97$!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2013 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mylifenet/tampa-florida-33602/mylifenet-they-took-my-membership-fees-they-promised-new-products-that-never-came-ta-1111701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

I made a declaration about MYLIFE to BBB!

AUTHOR: Marty959 - ()

Last year, in August I made a declaration about the situation with MYLIFE to Better Business Bureau!  It changed nothing!  MYLIFE never sent me my money.  I see that in USA, the government helped this kind of company to steal money from people!!! I'm very sorry of this situation for me,for you and all the others!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

mylife.net is ripping off people!

AUTHOR: maywest - ()

I agree with you! Mylife are ripping off alot of Representatives right now. Hundred of them did not get their products are even getting paid! I was also a victim.  They charged my credit card and NO products came.  They also charged my credit card for  convention tickets which there is NO convention happening.  That company needs to be reported!  Which I already did in the Better Business Bureau!