Complaint Review: MyPatchToday.com

• Reported By: SheilasmadasHell — Salina Oklahoma
  • MyPatchToday.com

, Arizona
    USA

MyPatchToday.com WWW.DIETPORTALTODAY.COM PROFICIENT THEIVES, AMORAL, WHEN CONFRONTED WITH UNHAPPY CUSTOMERS UNSYMPATHOLYTIC, SPOUTS LEGALITIES AND INSINSEARE THANK YOU'S Arizona

When I ordered this product I was under the understanding that I was getting a free trial, and that if I was happy with the product with in 14 days I would call them and they would start me on a regular shipping basis....

Well i misunderstood and it was very costly, when they billed me$89.93. I called them and explained that I was not even using the product because it made me extremely ill... they informed me that they were sorry but I still owed the $89.93. I informed them that I was confused that their information was misconstrued...

I was then informed that I should have read the terms and conditions completely and thoroughly as it was covered in there and had I done my due diligence I would have seen this. [continued below]....

..... As I did agree to this when I agreed to my free 14 day trial.

I am neither stupid or ignorant, but I did miss this and as I sat and listed to this condescending, young man who used this polite, cold, no nonsense tone of voice I came to realize that not only was he accustomed to receiving these calls he was very proficient in dealing with people who have been ripped off, and was accustomed to it as well as unaffected by it.

I am not sure what bothered me most at this point. The fact that this has happened to me or the fact that it has obviously happened so many times that their employees are comfortable dealing with customers who have been scammed and have no shame.

This was a very costly lesson for me, a lesson that I really could not afford. Though it was a lesson I hope I can help others not to make I will shout from the roof tops against this type of cavalier consumer scam that aims at people who already have issues in their personal lives like weight loss (a billion dollar industry already).

As I said I am not stupid, but apparently even I can be unaware.... So to all those out there looking for weight loss solutions find them in a doctors office or a local herbal wellness store not on-line. you may think you're paying more..... but you do KNOW what you're getting...  EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR.

Because now I am $89.93 less, I have 29 patches I had a severe reaction to and did not  drop a pound.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2013 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mypatchtodaycom/arizona/mypatchtodaycom-wwwdietportaltodaycom-proficient-theives-amoral-when-confronted-with-1106131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content