Complaint Review: MyPaySystem.com - Mogul Technologies - datingplayground

• Reported By: Antioch California
  • MyPaySystem.com - Mogul Technologies - datingplayground
    www.mypaysystems.com
    Internet

MyPaySystem.com, Mogul Technologies and datingplayground Rip-off! $49.95 was fraudulently charged to my credit card by companies I've never heard of. Internet

My credit card was recently charged $49.95 by mypayservices.com for a service of Mogul Technologies called datingplayground. I had never heard of either of these companies nor had I authorized any of them to use my credit card. I have not made any purchases over the internet for these services either.

I was able to contact mypayservices.com and told them to credit the money back to my account. They informed me that they would contact Mogul Technologies to reimburse me for fraudulent charges. I was told that I would have the money back within 3 business days.

I also contacted the phone number listed for datingplayground.com but only reached an answering machine. I have yet to hear back from the message I left and also the email I sent.

This is a internet ripoff scam. I have no idea how they got my account information. I've cancelled my credit card before any additional theft can take place.

Craig
Antioch, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2004 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mypaysystemcom-mogul-technologies-datingplayground/internet/mypaysystemcom-mogul-technologies-and-datingplayground-rip-off-4995-was-fraudulently-88296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content