Report: #209436

• MyRatePlan
    Rebate Processing Center Dept-BAV Pobox 100363
    White Bear Lake, Minnesota

MyRatePlan - Rebate Zone wireless ripoff White Bear Lake Minnesota

I purchased Verizon Wireless phones and plan advertised on myrateplan.com on 6/12/05. They had advertised mail in rebates amounting to $250 with 2 phone purchase.
I could have the 2 phones for $49 locally. Instead I paid $149.98 for the phones.

It came as a surprise that the rebates required waiting for between 180 to 210 to mail the rebate information with proof of service through that time.

I was sent a refusal claiming I did not file on time. I did All that was required.
When I asked them what information they had that said I did not mail the rebate on time, they only sent the same computer generated automatic response.

Bakul
ANN ARBOR, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2006 04:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/myrateplan/white-bear-lake-minnesota-55110/myrateplan-rebate-zone-wireless-ripoff-white-bear-lake-minnesota-209436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content