Report: #199371

• Updated: Tue, July 04, 2006
  • Reported By: London Other
  • MyspaceMob.com
    Internet

myspacemob.com dishonest service and fruadlent billing, refusal to refund money when service wasn't rendered. Internet

On the 3rd of June 2006, I ordered a friend adder from myspacemob.com

I paid promptly using paypal, they did not contact me saying they had received my payment, or contact me about sending me an activation code, I had to contact them myself and ask them if they have received my $55 and what I should do next.

He activated my email address, and I used the friend adder for a few hours, and then my myspace account was deleted.

I emailed the company, telling them that my myspace account had been deleted, they said it had never happened before, I emailed myspace.com and they said it was because using the friend adder was against their terms and conditions.

I contacted myspacemob.com informing them of this, and asking them for a refund... As I had only had their software for less than 24hours, all my account was deleted and my original friends as well as the ones I had added were gone, and I had basically lost everything, as I use myspace to promote my band.

They emailed me one line saying it is clearly stated in their terms and conditions that using it is at my own risk and they do not offer refunds, even if I had used it for less than 24 hours. And I have no use for it again.

I checked their website, and there is absolutely no terms and conditions written anywhere.

I would like my money back, as paying $55 for a service that caused a lot more harm than good seems a bit ridiculous, and it will only be fair that I get refunded.

Matilda
London
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2006 12:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/myspacemobcom/internet/myspacemobcom-dishonest-service-and-fruadlent-billing-refusal-to-refund-money-when-servi-199371. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content