Complaint Review: myusapackages.com

Internet
    United States of America

myusapackages.com http://193.105.240.29/ job rip off, scam Internet, Internet

*General Comment: Thank you

I received an email with job offer from the company who claims to be www.usapackages.com The person who sent me email went under the name Mark Morris, his email address was mark.morris@usapackages.com The company claims that they need people who would receive their packages or envelopes and then resend them according to the instructions. When I visited their site it was clear that the whole thing was suspicious. The site looked unprofessional and just in general very poorly done. First of all it was really strange that I was contacted by them first and that never really happens in a real world, employers don't just contact you out of nowhere. You are the one who struggles with sending cover letters and resumes, applications. After the second email they sent me I went straight to this ripoff site to report them, because I want to help other people who might not be so cautious as I am and continue to believe them. [continued below]....
..... I have read one article about similar ripoffs going on today, with shipping companies and this one looked exactly like one. Apparently what they are trying to do is to send you items that they bought from stores like Best Buy with stolen credit card numbers, and then in order to avoid prosecution they employ you, so that they can make money. I think this is pure evil and it should be stopped, please people dont believe any work at home offers, they are all fake dangerous scams.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2012 07:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/myusapackagescom/internet/myusapackagescom-http19310524029-job-rip-off-scam-internet-internet-913578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

AUTHOR: cindy - (United States of America)

Thank you for letting the rest of us no this company is a rip off new it sound to good to me true once again Thank you!!!Cindy