Report: #1206532

• Reported By: squidinc — Other
  • N1M

Internet
    USA

As a musician with a new release on iTunes, I was eager to sign up for a one year subsciption on the N1M (Number One Music) web site for $119.95. I wish I had done my homework before I signed up. The site is a 100% scam, apparently run by some Russian guys out of an office somewhere in New York. If you google "N1M scam" you'll start to see what I'm talking about. I became very suspicious at the thousands of plays I was getting, and the ever growing number of fans. When I started to email them individually...all the email addresses bounced.

The play stats, & fan subscribers they feed you are all totally fake. When I asked for a refund after the first few weeks of this sham, my page and account were deleted without notice, and surprise suprise... no refund! Steer well clear ladies and gentlmen. Ohh and if you are already a member.. try and validate your stats...Good luck.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2015 05:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/n1m/internet/n1m-music-site-scam-new-york-usa-internet-1206532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Getting a refund out of N1M

AUTHOR: squidinc - ()

It took some emails, however I was successful in getting a complete refund for my Gold N1M membership. "Fastspring" are the money handlers (as @ 2/17/15 for N1M).

Email them at support@fastspring.zendesk.com explain your dissatisfaction, give them your order details, and in my case I had a full refund within five business days. Good luck to everyone who has, and is being ripped off by N1M's fake statistics. Go get your money back!

N1M is a total 100% scam

AUTHOR: squidinc - ()

Thanks for telling your tale of woe. I unfortunately discovered the hard way also. N1M site is a total scam, and everything to do with their stats and subscibers is fake.