Complaint Review: NAAC, NATIONAL AWARD ADVISORY CENTER

• NAAC, NATIONAL AWARD ADVISORY CENTER
    NEW YORK
    NEW YORK, New York

NAAC, NATIONAL AWARD ADVISORY CENTER 1.900.000.00 NEW YORK New York

family of 5 with 3 children under the ages of six almost fell for this crap. i really thought that the documents were real, really really.

I couldn't believe it, when i looked it up on google, i found this site. and thank god i did.

we are losing our home, my husband just lost his job, were not in the best of situations and have to move in two weeks with no where to go. I thought WOW is God blessing me? just when we needed a maricle and LOOK here it is.

The dissapointment i felt and the embarressment of my own stupidity that i would of actually fell for this and sent the 19.99 is just beyond my own disbelief..... When i opened the letter, i saw my whole plans for it visually, when i seen this report , my world fell apart and my heart sank....

and to think, my husband agreed to go ahead and send them the fee..... just to make me happy.... he knew it was a scam, and he knows i am stubborn.

i am glad i looked it up..... ripoff repeort THANKYOU for saving me 19.99 i hope someday someone does something.

Jessica
brighton, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2007 12:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/naac-national-award-advisory-center/new-york-new-york-11756/naac-national-award-advisory-center-190000000-new-york-new-york-256332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content