Complaint Review: NACS Credit Services

• Reported By: Three Springs Pennsylvania
  • NACS Credit Services
    www.nacscard.com
    Brooklyn, New York

NACS Credit Services NACS liars and frauds ripoff Brooklyn New York ..*UPDATE, ..Thank You Rip-off Report

*0: I was successful in stopping NACS; you can too

*0: Action I took with my checking account ..Thank you Rip-off Reprot!

I got a call two days ago to let me know I was approved for a Mastercard and a Preferred Merchant card. I was a little uneasy about it but I gave them my checking information anyway and later on while searching the web to find out more about them, because the website they gave me was a fraud, I discovered this site and what a blessing.

It was the exact people that I had spoke with and all the criteria is the same. God bless those people who are willing to share their unfortunate event to help others.

I went to my bank first thing in the morning and am taking action with this scam. I hope they get what they deserve. I never have been exposed to this before. I hopfully have caught this in time to save my family from dispare.

The Federal Trade Commission told me that anytime you have to give information such as they request it is illegal so please don't give that information out.

I have spent some of the worst hours this weekend worrying about what to do with this situation. Please read the letters on this website; they explain it all. God bless all the wonderful people that have contributed to this to help others.

Louise
Three Springs, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2002 05:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nacs-credit-services/brooklyn-new-york/nacs-credit-services-nacs-liars-and-frauds-ripoff-brooklyn-new-york-update-thank-you-36849. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 0

I was successful in stopping NACS; you can too

AUTHOR: - ()

I have now successfully closed the checking account that NACS has for the $200 withdraw. I feel so much better. My bank was wonderful in working with me on the scam artists. They watched my account everyday and allerted me as soon as something fishy was happening. Just remember that you must close the account because the FTC told me that they will continue to try to withdraw until they finally get the money. Also, they do not wait for the date that you tell them to withdraw; they do it as soon as they can so don't rely on the date that you planned the withdraw. I told them to withdraw January 10th; they tried to do it on December 9th. I was on top of the scam before then; thanks to this report and the Federal Trade Commission.

#2 0

Action I took with my checking account ..Thank you Rip-off Reprot!

AUTHOR: - ()

The Monday after I got this terrible call I went straight to my bank and they helped me stop these people from ruining my Christmas. They were supposed to take the $200 on January 10; well, they took it on December 9th so my bank returned the electronic transfer and my account is flagged for credits only until I close it which should be very soon. I am so grateful for this report and for this website. Your bank can help you with this if you take action immediately. I will keep updating my report to help others if possible.