Complaint Review: NACS, Credit Services

• NACS, Credit Services
    PO Box 41127
    Tampa Bay, Florida

NACS, Credit Services con artist ripoff consumer fraud Tampa Bay Florida

These people called me from "NACS" and offered me a credit card with a $2500 limit and 3.9% APR. I thought it was possible since I had been cleaning up my credit.

They asked me for my bank account number for a $200 transfer to take place. They said that with my card I would receive a $200 voucher to pay off this payment.
I AM AN IDIOT!!

Don't fall for it. I asked alot of questions, but never should have given out my bank number. I called back a week later and found that all of the information I had was incorrect and that everybody had a different story. I asked for a web site. They gave me one, which is now, a few weeks later, gone. Thank God I changed the date of my balance transfer. I am running to the Bank right now to put a stop payment on the Company permanently.
What a shady deal!
Don't fall for it!

charissa
la mesa, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2002 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nacs-credit-services/tampa-bay-florida-33743/nacs-credit-services-con-artist-ripoff-consumer-fraud-tampa-bay-florida-34060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content