Complaint Review: NACS Customer Service

• Reported By: Princeton West Virginia
  • NACS Customer Service
    nacs.com
    Internet

NACS Customer Service rip-off I called to cancel before 30 days but $200 was taken out of my checking They say they have no cancellation on file

I received a phone call stating that I had been pre-approved for a credit card with a 2500.00 balance. A one time fee of 200.00 would be taken out of my checking acct. I had 30 days to cancel and the money wouldn't be taken out until another 30 days after that.

I called and cancelled this out 2 weeks after the conversation. They now say they show no cancellation on file and the money has been withdrawn out of my account and now they won't answer the number that they gave me to call back to verify that they have taken care of this problem.

I spoke with a Liz and she assured me that this would be corrected within 24 hours and they did not do so. Now my account is overdrawn because of the 200.00 withdraw.

D
P, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2003 03:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nacs-customer-service/internet/nacs-customer-service-rip-off-i-called-to-cancel-before-30-days-but-200-was-taken-out-of-40819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content