Complaint Review: NACS Liberty Group Services

• Reported By: mountain view California
  • NACS Liberty Group Services
    8081 38 Ave N
    Madeira Beach, Florida

NACS Liberty Group Services Claim rip-off! They're charging me $375.00 and are damaging my credit saying I'm past due. Madeira Beach Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Put It In Writing

This NACS Liberty Group Services that i never heard of or apply for is charging me with 375.00 for something i dont even know what it is. They are on my credit report saying im past due for 180 days now. Affecting my credit.

I made a dispute with experian and have not got a respond yet because it hasnt been 30 days but i got a letter from NACS say they received a dispute from experian and that i open a account with them on 01-01-02 on New Years Day. I thought it a major holiday! Since i didnt met the terms of there agreement it was report delinquent on my credit!!

Also saying if i call them my payment will be lower if they receive the payment in 30 days. The letter they wrote was so unprofessional like a kid wrote it and its looks so home made. Dont dont even have my true real name. How did they get my personal information and get away with this?

We work hard to live a good life and do our part by being responsible citizens and pay our bills and establish good credit its our life and someone or these type of people to go and damage your credit is unfair. Please help me and others!! This needs to STOP!!!

Angel
mountain view, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2004 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nacs-liberty-group-services/madeira-beach-florida-33708/nacs-liberty-group-services-claim-rip-off-theyre-charging-me-37500-and-are-damaging-my-123186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Put It In Writing

AUTHOR: S.n. - (U.S.A.)

Send this company a letter, certified mail, return receipt requested, demanding copies of anything that you signed, any and all contracts they have on file with your signature, and and all agreements you have signed. Advise them that until they have verified that this is your debt you will not pay. Cc a copy of your letter and the letter you received from them to the Attorney General's office in your state, in the state where this company is located, to the FTC and to the credit bureau. Good luck.