Complaint Review: NACS (national Association Credit Services)

• Submitted: Mon, March 03, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, March 03, 2003
  • Reported By: Grove City Pennsylvania
  • NACS (national Association Credit Services)
    PO Box 41127
    St. Petersburg, Florida

NACS (national Association Credit Services) ripoff credit card scam St. Petersburg Florida

I recievd a phone call before christmas that NACS would give me credit card with a $2500 limit and that all they would need is $150 from my checking account and that I would recieve a free $150 when I recieved the card.

A couple of weeks later I recieved a letter in the mail saying that I needed to sign this paper and send it back to them in order for me to recieve my preferd gold card. I never signed the paper or sent it back!

It is now March and $150 was taken from my checking account. I called the company and I was put on hold and hung up on. The call was long distance for me and I was on hold for a good 30 minute.

I have read other reports where they kept taking money from other peoples checking accounts. I had to put a stop on them with my bank that costed me $30. So in the end this company cost me $180 and a huge headache!

Jillian
Pennsylvania

Jillian
Grove City, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2003 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nacs-national-association-credit-services/st-petersburg-florida-33743/nacs-national-association-credit-services-ripoff-credit-card-scam-st-petersburg-florida-47700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content