Complaint Review: NACS - Preferred Merchants Card

• Reported By: Hastings Michigan
  • NACS - Preferred Merchants Card
    PO Box 41127
    St Petersburg, Florida

NACS - Preferred Merchants Card RIPOFF SOB'S- No Conscience, Liars, Fraudulant, false promises, swindlers St. Petersburg Florida

I was a victim not just once, but twice. First via postcard. It was nearing the Christmas season and it sounded good. The lady on the phone even asked if I preferred Visa or MC.

I would never have paid to by any of the crap in those catalogs. The dollar store has better products than Merchants.

The next time I was contacted via phone. I thought I was being smarter this time and asked specifically, "is this a real credit card that I use in a store of my choice? Does this come with a catalog?"

The Lady sounded irritated like I was insulting her and assured me I would be recieving my Visa with a 2.9% interst rate with a 2,500 limit. Ya right! How do they sleep at night? The employees are as guilty as the man who owns the business.

Kelley
Hastings, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2003 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nacs-preferred-merchants-card/st-petersburg-florida-33743/nacs-preferred-merchants-card-ripoff-sobs-no-conscience-liars-fraudulant-false-prom-51386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content