Complaint Review: N.A.C.S PREFERRED MERCHANTS

• N.A.C.S PREFERRED MERCHANTS
    P.O. BOX 41127
    ST. PETE, Florida

NACS PREFERRED MERCHANTS ripoff ST PETE Florida

They have debited my checking account with promises I would get a major credit card at 6.9 percent rate. As of today no card but got release form to sign, with no physical address or email address to contact.

Tried to call and they are not open, since I gave them all the information over the phone I will not allow any more debits allowed on my checking account and the release they want me to sign wants me to allow more debits. I DONT THINK SO!!!!!!

Donna
sand springs, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2003 08:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nacs-preferred-merchants/st-pete-florida-33743/nacs-preferred-merchants-ripoff-st-pete-florida-41663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content