Report: #198219

• Nadine Media Usa
    1650 Ne 12th
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Nadine Media Usa Or Crc ripoff Fort Lauderdale Florida

I got a call back in Jan. of 2005. from crc or nadine media! saying that i could get mags. for 5 years only paying 24 months, for five mags a month. well that was fine, i love to read.... until i got my bank statement and they had taken out 2 payments of $39.95. well i quit paying them and they called my work and told me they would have my check garnished!!!!! i kept hanging up on them because i was very frustrated!!!

when i tried to cancel they told me i couldn't. when i asked why the\y just said i couldn't.... well i want to know if i have the right to cancel. i believe i should be able to!!!

then just the other day i gvet a phone call to "check" on my satisfaction. well they were trying to sign me up for another 26 months!!! they need to be STOPPED!!!! what can i do?

B
dkeris, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2006 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nadine-media-usa/fort-lauderdale-florida-33305/nadine-media-usa-or-crc-ripoff-fort-lauderdale-florida-198219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content