Complaint Review: NADN/Oryan Management/MallForAll

• Reported By: Bowling Green Ohio
  • NADN/Oryan Management/MallForAll
    4340 S. Valley View Blvd. Suite 230
    Las Vegas, Nevada

NADN/Oryan Management/MallForAll NADN - Ripoff Kings Oryan Management - What a Scam! Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Start filing your complaints

In March 2002, I bought into the NADN/Oryan Management scam. I was also told that if I purchased a zipcode in the MallForAll web business that I would not have to pay anything. The note would pay for itself.

I also thought that I purchased tax preparation for 2002 and 2003 taxes. I did get tax preparation for 2002 taxes. When I didn't receive the organizer for my 2003 taxes, I started calling. All I got was the run around, hang-ups, no returned calls and put on hold until I was routed to voice mail to leave a message that I knew wouldn't be returned.

I have reviewed my MallForAll website and found that I have earned less than $3.00 and that each quarter interest is accruing. It is not paying for itself. NADN continually calls to sell more MallForAll website help.

I am interested in joining a class action suit against NADN and Oryan Management.

James G.
Bowling Green, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2004 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nadnoryan-managementmallforall/las-vegas-nevada-89103/nadnoryan-managementmallforall-nadn-ripoff-kings-oryan-management-what-a-scam-las-1029183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Start filing your complaints

AUTHOR: Mary - (U.S.A.)

James
start filing the reports against the fraudulent business practices of NADN. Read the postings from the last month and get the addresses and websites for posting your complaints.

The more the FTC and others are made aware, the sooner they will take action.

Stop NADN from doing this to anymore people.

Fight back.