Complaint Review:

• Updated: Thu, December 22, 2016

• Reported By: Concerned Consumer — Fairfax California USA
Naima Singletary
Internet USA

Naima Singletary, The Academy for Womanhood, The Opulent Life Coach Manipulative, Emotionally Abusive, Isolating her Clients from Loved Ones, Dismissive and Disrespectful towards Myself and Important Business Colleague Internet

*Consumer Comment: We know Naima Singletary

Naima Singletary's actions as a transformational coach and business coach are out of integrity, unethical, and damaging to the emotional and professional well-being of her clients.

She was disrespectful and dismissive to an important business colleague of mine, and in-so-doing knowingly jeopardized a valuable business opportunity for me. She was unwilling to show up professionally as my business coach, and sought to undermine and demean my standing with my business colleague through a text message she intended to send.

In the business group I participated in under Naima's leadership, one of the female participants verbally expressed being afraid of Naima, and fear that Naima would attack her if she spoke up for herself. Naima showed no concern for her feelings and systematically invalidated each of the woman's emotions. I've also had women in my own personal network reach out to me saying that Naima was emotionally abusive, manipulative and shaming in recent enrollment conversations they had with her.

Naima charges anywhere between $17,000-$100,000 to work with her, and provides no tangible structures or written content for her business coaching. She attracts women who have a history of emotional abuse and prays off of old trauma and emotional wounding to gain power over her clients. She has just recently left the country to move to Paris, just after signing up two $100,000 clients, which I believe is a way to escape consequences for her damaging and abusive actions.

Naima represents a toxic and damaging trend in the personal growth industry of individuals feeding off the fears and insecurities of vulnerable women for power and money. I myself was a victim of her tactics, where she systematically sought to discredit and isolate me from those closest to me to create a dependence upon her.

When I approached her about my concerns and disagreements (several times), she refused to take any responsibility for her actions. Two months into our 6-month contract, I could no longer in integrity work with her. She had breached the contract through violating good faith in my ability to trust her, and as a result I could no longer receive her services. I told her I wanted a refund for the 4 months of coaching that I would not be using, and she refused.

She is a woman, calling herself a transformational coach, who is doing way more harm than good.

I strongly suggest avoiding engaging with this woman in any type of working relationship.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2016 08:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/naima-singletary/internet/naima-singletary-the-academy-for-womanhood-the-opulent-life-coach-manipulative-emotion-1345115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Naima Singletary

We know Naima Singletary

AUTHOR: Pier-Yves Menkhoff Films - (France)

With this text, I wish to denounce the attitude of Naima Singletari of which we are the victim. Naima Singletari is a selfish, avaricious woman who thinks only about herself and about money. She asks $ 15,000.00 but refuses to pay 1,000 € for a service. She only knows to say : I want, I want, etc.

She contacted my production company in November 2016. She wanted us to make a film for her. After some exchanges of mails and calls, she no longer gave news. We were only a supermarket for her.

On January 7, 2017, we were surprised to receive an email from Naima Singletari. She wanted this time a shoot but without editing. We accepted for an amount of 600 €. A contract was made for a 4 hours shoot. A few days after, she also wished a montage for a film of 6 to 10 minutes.

The day of filming, her attitude was infectious. On a performance of 4 hours, she started by making me wait 1 h 15 minutes. Thereafter, we had to wait another 2 x 20 minutes. She refused to walk in the rain as she despised the waitress at the restaurant where a part of the film shooting took place. The restaurant had no obligation to accept us but was cordial. At the end of the service, Naima Singletari wanted to stay. When I told her that we were waiting for her, she replied that it was unimportant.

Subsequently, Naima Singletari continued to despise others. Unable to get an answer to our questions for the editing. The contract planned a single song. She refused to pay for a second and its CopyRights (Only 49 €). Etc. To date, Naima Singletary owes us another 750 €.