Complaint Review: Name Of Company: Getmycigs.com

• Updated: Sat, March 27, 2004
  • Reported By: Springfield Ohio
  • Name Of Company: Getmycigs.com

Internet

Getmycigs.com ripoff. Don't want to refund my trial membership after I canceled my contract 30 minutes after signup Internet

getmycigs.com sends unsolicited mail through spyware. It sounds good. They offer low cost 'quality' cigarettes from Switserland. Even show testimonies of (probably phony) customers that claim they loved the fresh cigarettes and the program. After I signed up and went to look at the search engine for 'getmycigs' I found complaints and ripoff testimonies from irate customers that were duped for either stale cigarettes, no cigarettes, duplicate billing, etc.

I immediately canceled my membership (30 minutes after signup!) explaining about the bad reports from the customers being the reason for me pulling out. Got a letter back from anna@getmycigs.com that it is their policy not to refund trial membership, even if one does not utilize their program! I have no intention of ever buying anything from them! There must be way to get these people off the internet. They are ripoff people! I am now in dispute with them for refund through my credit card company. Buyer beware!

Henk
Springfield, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2004 06:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/name-of-company-getmycigscom/internet/getmycigscom-ripoff-dont-want-to-refund-my-trial-membership-after-i-canceled-my-contrac-1034102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content