Complaint Review: Nanostate

633 West Fifth Street #221
    Los Angeles, California
    USA

Nanostate They Never Ship the Product! Los Angeles California

I tried purchasing their "Green Label" product twice, using two different names and shipping addresses just to make sure. Neither time did they ever ship an actual product to me.

The first time, they blamed it on two things: incompetence of USPS, and me for not paying for package tracking. As though without tracking you have no guarantee of actual delivery, on time or otherwise.

The second time, I paid for tracking. Later that day, the website declared that high demand was causing shipping delays for a month.

Both times, starting a week after the specified delivery date, I began emailing in order to discover what became of my order. Both times, after repeated inquiries of this nature, I was issued a refund without any explanation.

The listed phone number on the website has since disappeared.

In conclusion, although I received a refund, and despite their very professional looking videos on youtube, I think this place is at worst a scam, and at best a complete waste of time and effort.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2013 05:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nanostate/los-angeles-california-90071/nanostate-they-never-ship-the-product-los-angeles-california-1098873. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content