Complaint Review: Narisara 3D Eyebrow

• Narisara 3D Eyebrow
    1545 S. 1100 E. Suite #3
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    USA

Narisara 3D Eyebrow Narisara, 3D Brows, Permanent Make up Narisara ruined my eyebrows ... avoid like the plague Salt Lake City Utah

• Narisara did my brows and there were several problems.  Each time i went in to have them corrected, I was charged an additional $50.00.   The problems are still not corrected.

Narisara is far  more concerned with her profits than the finished product.   Read your disclaimers very carefully before you allow her to work on you.  The inner corners of my brows are uneven.  Despite repeated visits, they are still uneven.  My brows are  narrow next to my nose, then they get really wide, and then they narrow again. [continued below]....

.....  So they are out of shape, mismatched, and I'm having to go elsewhere to have them fixed.

3D eyebrows are a great idea, but I'm not sure Narisara is your best option because she's not too concerned about the finished result unless you're willing to pay and keep going back indefinitely.  A lovely woman, but she takes little responsibility for her mistakes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2016 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/narisara-3d-eyebrow/salt-lake-city-utah-84105/narisara-3d-eyebrow-narisara-3d-brows-permanent-make-up-narisara-ruined-my-eyebrows-1309617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content