Complaint Review: NATIONAL ARMORY GUNS AND RANGE POPMPANO BEACH FLORIDA

• NATIONAL ARMORY GUNS AND RANGE POPMPANO BEACH FLORIDA
    1315 SW 1ST CT.
    Pompano Beach, Florida
    United States

NATIONAL ARMORY GUNS AND RANGE POPMPANO BEACH FLORIDA SOLD ME A USED GUN AS NEW ! Pompano Beach Florida

JUST MOVED TO FLORIDA AND WENT INTO NATIONAL ARMORY TO PURCHASE MY FIRST HAND GUN. THE SALESMEN WAS VERY NICE AND I PICKED A WALTHER PPS M2. PAID OVER FULL LIST PRICE BECAUSE I WAS GREEN AND DIDN'T KNOW BETTER CAME TO $569.00 THEN THEY ASK YOU IF YOUD LIKE TO FIRE YOUR GUN AT THEIR RANGE...AND I DID.

THEN AFTER GOING HOME I STARTED RESEARCHING ALL THE INFRORMATION ABOUT THE GUN AND LEARNING ,I FOUND OUT ABOUT ANTLER MARKS THE GUN HAD  PRINTED ON THE SLIDE SHOWING THE GUN WAS MADE IN GERMANY AND ALL OF THE OTHER MARKINGS FROM LOOKING AT THE GUN ON THE WEB.

THE DAY I WENT TO PICK UP MY GUN AFTER THE WAITING PERIOD I LOOKED CLOSELY TO SEE IF THE GUN HAD THE ANTLER MARKS AND THEY WERENT THERE IF YOU LOOKED VERY VERY CLOSELY YOU COULD SEE A SLIGHT TRACE OF WERE THEY WERE BUT ALL THE WHITE INK WAS GONE, ALSO ALL THE REST OF THE WHITE PRINT WAS DIRTY YELLOWISH...I TOLD THE SALES PERSOM ABOUT IT TELLING HIM THAT I THINK THE GUN WAS USED THEY SAID IT WASENT, THEN THE SALES PERSON GOT ANOTHER PERSON TO CONFRONT ME AND ASK ME WHAT I WANTED I TOLD HIM A NEW GUN HE TOLD ME HE COULD GET ME ONE BUT I'D HAVE TO PAY A 35% RESTOCKING FEE AND I TOLD HIM THEY SOLD ME A USED GUN AS NEW AND I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO PAY THEM ANYRESTOCKING FEE...HE PROCEEDED TO TELL ME TO GET OUT OF HIS STORE AND NEVER COME BACK. BELIVE ME I WON'T !!!!!!

THE SAME GUN IS SOLD NEW ON THE INTERNET FOR $399 FREE SHIPPING NO TAX....NEW NEW NEW

I TOOK THE GUN TO 2 GUN SHOPS THEY AGREED WITH ME THE GUN WAS A USED ONE AND THAT NATIONAL ARMORY HAS A BAD REPUTATION. THEY CHARGE MORE THEN ALL THE OTHER LOCAL RANGES FOR RANGE TIME TOO, AND OVERCHARGE FOR YOUR CONCELED CARRY CLASS...THEY CHARGE $75.00  I went to a class for $50.00 all in all I just hope people do their homework when purchaceing a hand gun not go to the first store they see and learn from my experience.

NATIONAL ARMORY IS A NO GO AND AFTER SPEAKING TO ALOT OF PEOPLE I HEAR THE SAME THEY HAVE A BAD REPUTATION.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2017 06:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/national-armory-guns-and-range-popmpano-beach-florida/pompano-beach-florida-33069/national-armory-guns-and-range-popmpano-beach-florida-sold-me-a-used-gun-as-new-pompano-1414466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content