Complaint Review: National Audit Defense Network

• Reported By: Alpine California
  • National Audit Defense Network
    4330 South Valley View Ste 134 Las Vegas, NV
    Las Vegas, Nevada

National Audit Defense Network (NADN) ripoff scam caused maxing out credit cards Las Vegas Nevada

They've caused me to max out my credit cards by purchasing website "upgrades" & generators.

They've had all my tax paperwork since February 2004 & I've still not received my taxes back as of June 5, 2004. What happens about filing my 2003 taxes? How do I get all my documentation back?

They called as recently as two weeks ago asking for more money. What is going to happen to all of us who have websites and have invested all this money?

Judith
Alpine, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2004 08:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/national-audit-defense-network/las-vegas-nevada-89103/national-audit-defense-network-nadn-ripoff-scam-caused-maxing-out-credit-cards-las-vegas-93819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content