Report: #619825

marietta, Georgia
    United States of America

NATIONAL AUTO SALES Wont Pay ME!!! marietta, Georgia

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Harassment & Referrals

I bought a car from National Auto Sales on Cobb Parkway @ yrs ago.
They make it so easy to buy your car but if you are 2 days late the call and HARASS you.

I figured i would make sure i pay on time and avoid the harassment so i decided to be more proactive and make sure my payments are on time.

Like a fool I referred a friend to them. My friend really needed a car so i told him National has a low down payment but dont be late because they will stalk you. I told my friend give them my name so I could get the $100 referral.

WELL .... they refuse to give it to me because he didnt WRITE my name on his application. My friend told his sales person LENNY WILLIAMS my name several times and Lenny assured him i would get my money. I havent recieved a penny.

I spoke to the general manager Malcom and he basically said I was out of luck.

These people are full of crap.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2010 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/national-auto-sales/marietta-georgia-30060/national-auto-sales-wont-pay-me-marietta-georgia-619825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Harassment & Referrals

AUTHOR: malcolmfrazier60 - (Canada)

National Auto Sales has been in business for 18 years providing financing for individuals with less than perfect credit.  We are more stringent than a bank or financing company because of the exposure we have when accounts get behind.  There are no government bailouts for independent dealers that do all of their own financing. Just imagine what you would do if your employer told you that it would be a couple of more days or weeks before they can pay you.  Most individuals wouldn't be very understanding.  Don't confuse harassment with reminders and best advice is don't be late.

In regards to referrals, we have an extremely large customer base that does refer customers to National Auto Sales.  With so many folks buying vehicles, there is a great deal of room for abuse with a referral program.  As a result, we have a very simple procedure to confirm a referral.  At closing, the Finance Manager simply ask the person purchasing the vehicle who referred them.  They either give us a name or let us know that they were not referred.  In this case the person did not give the Financing Manager a name.

In the future, if you have a change of heart, make sure that the person you refer ask for the salesman that sold you your vehicle and make sure that they tell the Financing Manger and I will gladly reward you with $100.