Complaint Review: National Awards Advisory Center

• National Awards Advisory Center
    P.O. Box 9002
    Levittown, New York

National Awards Advisory Center Trying to me off RIGHT NOW! Levittown New York

This company is trying to rip me off right now! I received the same letter today, April 18, 2009! They will not be getting a $19.99 report fee from me!

Is there anything that we can do to report and stop this bandit? They either have 2 addresses or there is more than one person running this scam! I got a similar letter from Prize Information Bureau, P.O. Box 98699, Las Vegas, NV!

I had decided not to respond to them a couple of days ago and had gone on with my struggling, single parenting life. Yet, I got this letter which made me feel like maybe this one was legit. After finding this report that was on the web, you have presented me from making this mistake!

Latoya
Columbus, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2009 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/national-awards-advisory-center/levittown-new-york-11756/national-awards-advisory-center-trying-to-me-off-right-now-levittown-new-york-444727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content