Report: #204275

United States Minor Outlying Islands
  • Phone: 415-468-1344
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

National Awards Commission ripoff igot trhee letters telling me im a winner of 1,900,000.00 Kansas City Missouri

i have been recieving many letters from thes people telling me i need to send in 11.98 to be entered in a contest drawing. so i did .a week later i get another foe with a certified letter garenteed me a check for 1,900,000.00 dollars. that my name was matched up with the winning number. it would cast me 19.98 processing fee i sent that. a week later telling me they were verifying the address and to send another 34.99 processing fee.so i sent that and i still havent seen the check.

i sent the 12.00, 20.00 and 35.00 each telling me i was entered, that my number was a match to my name and the last one told me they were verifying the adress. the letters were certified and stamped with a seal. that if i sent the 35.00 in i was getting a check .

Holly
san francisco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2006 09:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/national-awards-commission/kansas-city-missouri-64121/national-awards-commission-ripoff-igot-trhee-letters-telling-me-im-a-winner-of-19000000-204275. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content