Complaint Review: National Choice, Advantage America

• Reported By: Avondale Arizona
  • National Choice, Advantage America
    1900 Howell Branch Rd. Ste 4-7
    Winter Park, Florida

National Choice Advantage America Unauthorized Additional Withdrawl Ripoff Winter Park Florida

OKay so I did authorize them to send me the Grant Package for the 59.95 and so I paid that amount. But then out of the blue they stole 314.95 from my account. I was on hold with their customer service representative Abigail Thomas for 2 hours and 45 minutes, where they would not help me and would not let me speak to a supervisor. The refused to refund my money but have no proof that I agreed to this transaction.

Then my bank Bank of America refused to help me since I had authorized the first transaction. I can not believe this is happening. I am educated and I fell for this stuff.

Michelle
Avondale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2006 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/national-choice-advantage-america/winter-park-florida-32792/national-choice-advantage-america-unauthorized-additional-withdrawl-ripoff-winter-park-flo-179118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content