Complaint Review: National City Bank / PNC Bank

Miamisburg, Ohio
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

National City Bank - PNC Bank 6 month old mortg loan, paymts changed 3X's, the mortage paperwork bogus, lies,ripoff Miamisburg Ohio

Closed on a mortgage loan in July 2008. In Aug received my first letter indicated my insurance was insufficient. This is referring to flood insurance. Before we closed on the loan flood insurance was addressed by me to the loan "officer". I was in good shape I only had to cover the amount of the loan. The loan paperwork indicated what I had to carry. So we closed.
The letters on insufficient coverage started coming in I called the mortgage dept. several times. First I was TOLD the coverage amounts changed 4 years earlier. My paperwork was signed 1 month earlier I now had to carry up to $250,000 of flood insurance on a house worth $100,00 for the life of the loan. This will cost me about $35,000 to $45,000 at least if I keep my mortgage loan.
Flood insurance is not cheap and it only covers the frame of the house. No contents and nothing under ground level (not Even basement walls) My loan payment has changed twice already I've at 15 letters form the bank each one taking me in another direction. None of the employees can /did help me, The loan officer did not call me back, not one manager will talk to me, the branch I deal with sent me away referred me to the mortgage dept.

As was indicated by a clerk in mortgage dept. that the paperwork I signed is evidently bogus, an bullshit because it only means National City Bank / PNC has me by the #%&*^ wallet

Donna v / north bend ohio
North Bend, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2009 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/national-city-bank-pnc-bank/miamisburg-ohio-45342/national-city-bank-pnc-bank-6-month-old-mortg-loan-paymts-changed-3xs-the-mortage-pap-418821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content