Complaint Review: National Congress of Employers

• National Congress of Employers
    P.O. Box 1353
    Chicago, Illinois
    United States of America

National Congress of Employers NCE, AMLI Refuse to cover any portion whatsoever of my medical expenses Chicago, Illinois

When I lost my job in March, 2011, my previous employer continued medical benefits for six months.  Not being old enough for Medicare, I needed health insurance to cover the time period between October, 2011 through September, 2012.    Not being able to afford COBRA, I got a policy with these NCE or AMLI turkeys at about half the cost of COBRA.  At first everything went quite well.  The copays I had to make for medical services for my wife and myself were or roughly the same magnitude as we had previously had with my former (company paid) insurer.  Now, every time I get an EOB from them, refuse to pay because of their belief that we had no prior Creditable Coverage, to which I reply, "mule muffins."  I have sent my certificate of Creditable Coverage to them via regular mail, email and fax.  I readily admit that the first certificate I received from HighMark BC/BS did leave a bit to be desired, so I requested a new one which I sent along to the turkeys at NCE or AMLI via fax and email.

The straw that broke the camel's back, however, came this morning.  I have been suffering from severe kidney stone pain since yesterday.  I called the turkeys and told them I want to go to the ER, and I was alerting them in advance.  I got told I would get stuck with the hospital bill.

What am I paying these fornicating turkeys $508 per month for.  They get their $508 per month and I get dung on a stick.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2012 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/national-congress-of-employers/chicago-illinois-60690/national-congress-of-employers-nce-amli-refuse-to-cover-any-portion-whatsoever-of-my-medi-903599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content