Complaint Review: National Credit Solutions

• Submitted: Thu, November 18, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, November 24, 2010
  • Reported By: Kim h — Mokena Illinois U.S.A.
  • National Credit Solutions
    3675 E. I 240 Service Road
    Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
    United States of America

National Credit Solutions NCS Scam artists ! Claim I owe 10 times what the balance was on a account from 2005 ! Oklahoma City , Oklahoma

Received a notice from National Credit Solutions claiming I owe BMG 167.99 for a debt going back to 2005.. I found my original invoice from them on my e-mail showing as of Feb 2005, I had 1 CD left to buy and owed a balnce of $16.92 which I paid. I also satisfied the 1 Cd requirement.... Now this company claims that I didn't satisfy the agreement and owe $167.99. what kinda crap is that !  In illinois there is a statue of limitations of 5 years on obligations without a contract anyway.   Also this didn't appear on my credit report until 2008 and is still on there !  I have sent letters of dispute and they have provided me with no documentation to back up their claims !

I have filed a report with the FTC re: this.  I also found that BMg was disolved in 2009 and is now Direct Brands, INC. there phone # is 717-697-0311..   talk to the operator. She will connect you to the VM for this area ! Very nice !  She said that CSR's will call back within 3-4 business days...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2010 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/national-credit-solutions/oklahoma-city-oklahoma-73135-1733/national-credit-solutions-ncs-scam-artists-claim-i-owe-10-times-what-the-balance-was-o-663529. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content