Report: #209844

• Reported By: Chicago Illinois
  • National Credit Solutions
    4801 Emerson Ave
    Palatine, Illinois

National Credit Solutions ripoff, fake accounts, senior citizens Palatine Illinois

*Consumer Suggestion: Attorney

*Author of original report: Wrong Company Title.. Should be FINANCIAL CREDIT SERVICES

My mom Betty is an elderly woman who pays her bills. Joan Bently and Frank Film both took my mom for around $50,000. They called and she paid one account. They called back 6 times within a three month period and gave her a new account every time.

I noticed her account losing money. They even made up a fake check and put it through.. They are horrible people. Will someone help me get them closed or put behind bars?

I am looking for an attorney and have called the local police. I have to go fill out a report. If anyone knows the name of a good attorney,let me know.

Joseph
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2006 10:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/national-credit-solutions/palatine-illinois-60067/national-credit-solutions-ripoff-fake-accounts-senior-citizens-palatine-illinois-209844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Attorney

AUTHOR: Chris - (U.S.A.)

Joseph,
I have been contacted by an attorney for a class action suit against NCS- I soon as I get more details I will post here. The only way to beat these guys is to put them out of business through the legal system. Let's hope Wyoguy gets some results on 2/9

Wrong Company Title.. Should be FINANCIAL CREDIT SERVICES

AUTHOR: Joseph - (U.S.A.)

SHOULD BE FINANCIAL CREDIT SERVICES