Complaint Review: National detail pros

• Reported By: Gary — High point North Carolina USA
  • National detail pros

Nationwide
    USA

National detail pros Complete Detailing of my car and truck...instead I got a car wash Draper Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: We want to make this right

I hired this group out of Utah which is nation wide.they collect the money and then contract the work out to each state to who ever shows up.i paid for exotic service on both my car and truck which is a complete detail including cleaning my engines,shampoo seats,floor carpet and headliner,vacuum ,clean floor mats q tip clean interior,all door jams,trunk and hood jams,detail wheels,wash and hard wax vehicles,buff and take out up to 4 scratches out...1st crew came out had no buffers no shampooers and squirt wax to much cell phone talk..I called in to complain and the guy said he would make it wright.ok he came out 2nd trip had no shampooer but he did have a buffer still cheap squirt wax,,any way I informed corporate they will make it wright,no refunds.don't tell you that tho,so all I need are a shampooing inside of my truck carpet,seats,headliner and wax my wifes car with paste wax and we would call it even.but now they don't no you.that's not a good way to treat seniors..your better off to go to your local car wash and detailers..all I wants finish the vehicles pur our contract or a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2017 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/national-detail-pros/nationwide/national-detail-pros-complete-detailing-of-my-car-and-truckinstead-i-got-a-car-wash-d-1381197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

We want to make this right

AUTHOR: NDP - (USA)

I am so sorry, I would love to get this taken care of for you. Please contact us about this on Monday and we will pull up your order. I do not know why a shampooer was not brought but will definitely look info it once we know what order is yours.