Complaint Review: National Elite College Prospects

• National Elite College Prospects
    PO BOX 774
    Syracuse, New York
    United States of America

National Elite College Prospects Drew Sikorski NECP doesn't pay their recruiters Syracuse, New York

On February 12,2012 I entered into a contract with National Elite College Prospects as a level  1 recruiter. The cost to enter into this agreement was $395. In this agreement it states that I would receive 45% of all new business sold in my assigned area of Central New Jersey.

On January 29, 2013 I entered into a contract with a high school football player in my territory. The mother of this student athlete paid $895 in full for a senior recruiting package. This would result in a $402.75 commission check for me, which after many attempts I have not received. I was told on at least three separate occasions that the check was sent but still have received nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2013 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/national-elite-college-prospects/syracuse-new-york-13209/national-elite-college-prospects-drew-sikorski-necp-doesnt-pay-their-recruiters-syracuse-1039034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content