Complaint Review: National Financial Solutions LLC

• Updated: Fri, December 21, 2007
  • Reported By: Hammond Louisiana
  • National Financial Solutions LLC

Wylie, Texas

National Financial Solutions LLC Took $1,000 from me and did not stop Saxon Mortgage from foreclosing on my home Wylie Texas

The company, National Financial Solution, mailed me a letter with a contact number and stated that I do not have to lose my home to foreclosure. The letter stated, "Let National Financial Solution negotiate a payment arrangement between you and your mortgage Company. We are skilled at working with mortgage companies to save people's homes." I called the phone number and spoke to Eli Taylor, a person who worked for National Financial Solution LLC . He stated that he use to work for Saxon Mortgage in the Loss Mitigation Department and that he knew how to negotiate payment arrangements to stop foreclosure.

He faxed me paper work to fill out and requested that I fill out the paper work and wire him $1000.00. I explain to him that I only had $500.00 to send. He agreed to accept the $500.00 and asked when could I wire the remainder of the balance, $500.00. I explained to him that I would be able to wire it in a week. I wired the remaining balance a week later and never heard from Mr. Eli Taylor again. I called several time and left messages but he never returned any of my calls.

I lost $1000.00 to a thief and I just want to warn others about this SCAM. I was desperately trying to save my home and I fell for this scam hook line and sinker. He took advantage of my desperate situation. Please be ware!! Do not be the next victim.

If anyone out there knows how I can get my money back from this thief, please leave a reply to this report.

Sammy
Hammond, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2007 10:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/national-financial-solutions-llc/wylie-texas-70403/national-financial-solutions-llc-took-1000-from-me-and-did-not-stop-saxon-mortgage-from-293768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content