Complaint Review: National Health Care Association

• Reported By: Safe Texas
  • National Health Care Association
    3122 South Minnesota Ave
    Sioux Falls, South Dakota

National Health Care Association Crooks obnoxious immature did a "muah-ha ha ha" laugh and hung up on me! Sioux Falls South Dakota

Every day for the last month I get a call from their automated sales girl, but the phone # shows a local number. I called the local # back instead of the toll free number and the number said it is disconnected! DECEPTIVE! So I called the toll free number to tell them that I will not buy their insurance plan because they are deceptive about their phone #. I asked to leave a comment about this practice and I was sent to a man's voicemail which did not accept messages, I called back again and asked to talk with someone about their marketing practices they hung up on me, I called again and reached DARRELL and as soon as I asked why did this company use phony disconnected numbers he went into a scary deep voice and belted out " Muah-ha-ha-ha!" and hung up on me. I thought "OH NO HE JUST DIDN'T!" I called back again to talk with his supervisor, BUT Darrell answered and said " Do you have a question about insurance coverage?" I said "yes I do"...and he started his mr sweet salesman act about how much the customers love the company. I asked if everything he told me about would be put in writing. HE said "no, today was the last day to sign up" and I said, " Well how you expect anyone to actually buy your insurance if you use a deceptive phone number to call them up on?

When I pick up and call back the local number that shows up on my ID it's a disconnected number!You guys are no where around here." He said " Where are you?" I said " Texas" He said "we're in BeaumontTexas" I said "That's almost 600 miles away from me!" Darrell says "we got companies all over what's it matter where we're at?" I said, " It matters cause if I wanted to buy insurance from you- I can't because your company is deceptive!" He mouthed off something and I said "I am going to report you company for deceptive business practices." THEN he switched back into the demon child lowered voice and started to say something and and I hung up on him. SO stay away from that company! BBB posts a negative about them as well.

Annoyed by lying telemarketers
Safe, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2008 05:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/national-health-care-association/sioux-falls-south-dakota-57105/national-health-care-association-crooks-obnoxious-immature-did-a-muah-ha-ha-ha-laugh-and-349814. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content