Complaint Review: National Health Care Discount

• Reported By: Columbia Tennessee
  • National Health Care Discount

Overland Park, Kansas

National Health Care Discount Work at Home Scam! Overland Park Kansas

I was interested in the idea of working from home as were alot of other people for obvious reasons. I was contacted by a very sweet girl last evening and explained all the things that everyone else was told that have reported these people. There is no way on this God's green earth that these people should get away with preying on people like us. People who need a good supplimental income to survive.

I was perfectly willing to work very hard for this company but with everything I have learned today from this website, there is no way I could live with myself knowing what I was doing to other people just like me. Why in the world would I?

I have a very hard time understanding how the people that work for them now live with themselves. Needless to say there is no way that I would risk my family's livelyhood on a scam such as this one. I almost made the biggest mistake I have ever made.

I called my bank and made sure that these people will never get a dime out of me because I know now that they were never planning on paying me a penny.

Thank all of you so much that have reported this so called "company". Your information has saved me from a huge mistake. Although I am so sorry that any of you had to go through this to find out what was really going on.

Victoria
Columbia, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2006 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/national-health-care-discount/overland-park-kansas/national-health-care-discount-work-at-home-scam-overland-park-kansas-187526. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content