Complaint Review: National Health & Wellness Club

• National Health & Wellness Club
    PO Box 3526
    Minnetonka,, Minnesota
    United States of America

National Health & Wellness Club Alternative medicine.com Liedto me for 6 months about why I couldn't log into their website with my lifetime membership ID#. Zach said an email would be sent to me by 12/1 when the website was up and running. I tried callin Minnetonka,, Minnesota

*Consumer Comment: National Health & Wellness Club Apparently Not So Well and Healthy

As a Life Member of National Health & Wellness Club, I have been trying to log into their website for over 6 months now.  I called the tel. no on the back of my card and was given another tel. no to call.

When I called this number I was told that the club was taken over by someone else.  I asked if my life membership was still valid and they said yes.  I was told the data had to be inputed into their system and then I could log in.

I called every month and was lied to and told it wasn't completed yet.  on 9/8/11 I spoke with Zach who told me an email would be sent to me when the website was up and running.  It should be complete by 12/1/11.

I tried calling the tel. no 800 668-6201 and it is not in service.  There is still a website for Nat'l Health and Wellness with a member services email, but when I send an email I get no reply.

As a lifetime paying member I feel I have been ripped off by this club.  I was told that they are part of alternativemedicine.com and naturalsolutionsmag.com.

How do the lifetime members who paid up front locate these scam artists and report them so no one else gets taken advantage by them?????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2012 03:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/national-health-wellness-club/minnetonka-minnesota-55343/national-health-wellness-club-alternative-medicinecom-liedto-me-for-6-months-about-why-817965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

National Health & Wellness Club Apparently Not So Well and Healthy

AUTHOR: Karen - (USA)

I am also a supposed life member of the National Health & Wellness Club and am experiencing the same problems. I haven't received any products to test in over 2 years and cannot complete a testing form on the website.

It appears that their website has been inactive since October 2010. I also stopped receiving Prevention magazine, which they had been sending free-of-charge to all NHWC members. I had been a member of the club since 2000.

I think life members and all members whose membership had not expired at the time the club became inactive should receive a refund.