Complaint Review: National Home Employment Services

• Reported By:
  • National Home Employment Services
    380 South Main Street
    Rosevill, Illinois

I also saw the internet ad from NHES promising at least ten home based employment offers within 14 business days or I would receive my money back. I sent them my $29.95 on June 19 and never received anything! I sent a follow up letter on August 2 and still no response. I usually do not fall for scams like this, but it sounded promising. Never again!

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on National Home Employment

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on National Home Employment

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/national-home-employment-services/rosevill-illinois-61473/nhes-national-home-employment-services-scam-artists-6289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

These people need to be stopped

AUTHOR: Kera - ()

These people need to be stopped. I fell for their scam as I was trying to find a legitimate work at home job to stay with my children during the day. Their website promised employment offers within 7 working days after application, however I have not received anything. I requested my $29.95 refund numerous times, and not one soul responded.

How can these people get away with this? Something needs to be done. I will never fall for such a scam again. I usually don't but they had business such as Raytheon and Cisco. I bet these people would love to hear that their names are on these people's website.

N.H.E.S is a rip off

AUTHOR: kent - ()

i was riped off by another group in CA.,check was cashed in Santa Monica.Any e-mail having to do with these four letters is a rip off, unless you check it out first by e-mailing the person back for more info first, which i did and got know response, nothing.

This would be the only way to not get riped off that i can see for now, just ask first for more info. kent