Complaint Review: National Home Gardening Club

• National Home Gardening Club
    1203 Whitewater Dr
    Minnetonka, Minnesota
    United States of America

National Home Gardening Club Sent me a "free" magazine to decide if I wanted to continue in the club, then sent me invoices telling me my payment was late then sent a warning I was to be reported to a credit bureau if I didn't pa Minnetonka, Minnesota

My complaint is that I sent in to begin a one year subscription to the National Home Gardening Club and was to test gardening products. I sent my $20 dues in and began receiving letters for $$ for a lifetime membership.

It sounded good to have a lifetime membership but no amount of money was ever mentioned to become a lifetime member. The letters just said for $$ send in this coupon. I then began getting bills for $300 for the lifetime membership and I contacted them via letter and email that I was not interested but I began to get warning letters that I was to be reported to the credit bureaus!

Finally, they stopped sending the letters and confirmed that I was off their list. NOW, it's starting all over again.

I sent a Return Receipt Requested last week notifying them I'm not a member and don't wish to be. They haven't had time to get my letter, but their letters have accelerated and I've received 2 bill notifications in 2 days already. So hard to get rid of them and I don't want my credit damaged over something I don't want.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2012 07:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/national-home-gardening-club/minnetonka-minnesota-55343/national-home-gardening-club-sent-me-a-free-magazine-to-decide-if-i-wanted-to-continue-889168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content