Complaint Review: National Internet Tax Services

• National Internet Tax Services
    5412 Woodway
    Fort Worth, Texas
    United States of America

National Internet Tax Services Taxnegotiations Charged My Credit Card with out my Authorization and make up BS invoice Fort Worth, Texas

National Internet Tax Services charged my Mastercard with out my written authorization. They have a contract that I never signed and looks like someone cut and pasted My name on.After talking with Jeff he sent me a invoice over the fax that was never sent to me and had made up fee's on it. I ask Jeff why are the prices higher then this fake contract with my name pasted on it has on them?

Jeff answer was see your contract I can increase them how I see fit
. Even those I did not sign this contract It had the prices right on there and her increased them without notice.They took $2000,00 off my card with out my authorization, there contract said $1585.00 Difference of $415.00 But he sent over a higher invoice of $1885.00 which he still never gave me back my $115.00. This company is bad please stay away from them..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2012 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/national-internet-tax-services/fort-worth-texas-76133/national-internet-tax-services-taxnegotiations-charged-my-credit-card-with-out-my-authoriz-980295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content